Skip to main content

The Advice from Hampshire Safeguarding Adults Board is that if you do not feel safe or your host does not make you feel safe, or you are in danger please call 0300 555 1386. If it is an emergency and you need help now please call 999. 

If you are living with a host and your relationship with them breaks down, you can contact Winchester City Council’s Housing Options Service which provides information, assistance and advice to help you to resolve your housing situation.

You can also contact Citizen’s Advice Winchester District for housing or welfare advice and support.